Sonia’s Run would not be possible without the many volunteers that assist with race logistics, food, and activities pre and post race. If you’d like to volunteer for Sonia’s Run, or for more information, please contact our Race Co-Coordinator, Khalil Samara.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas. How would you like to help out?
- Race Course Support Assignments
- 5K Course Attendants – to help direct runners and traffic
- Water Station – help distribute water to runners along the course
- Finish Line Helpers – assist Timing Crew as runners cross the finish line
- Pre-Race Support Assignments
- Registration Table – register & check-in runners and distribute t-shirts and race bibs
- Food and Refreshments – prepare, distribute, and sell food & refreshments
- Table & Tent Setup – assist with setting up tables and tents for registration, vendors, and kids’ area
- Raffle and Prize Tables – sell raffle tickets
- Kids Area – assist in one of the following areas
- Dunk Tank
- Kids Fun Run 100 yard dash
- Pumpkin Patch
- Painting & Crafts
- Face Painting
- Bounce House
- General Volunteer – Assign me wherever is needed!
Registration Table: Tasso & Michele Markatos
Food & Refreshments: Brendan Ferguson
Advertisements & Promotions: Khalil Samara
Sponsorships: Albert Daly